Shipping your AWA wine samples
AWA entrants have two shipping options:
– Send your samples to the AWA warehouse in Hong Kong ( Free Tax ).
– China mainland Distributor – If you have a China mainland distributor you can arrange to send your samples from there to the AWA warehouse in Shanghai.
– Consolidated shipping
– Private shipping arrangements (eg DHL, UPS, FEDEX).
! Please note, you will be responsible for all arrangements and transportation costs. The samples must be sent Duty Paid e.g. paying customs’ costs, taxes and duties associated with sending your samples.
Please send your wine samples (4 bottles per entry) to AWA logistic Partner’s Warehouse between 20 Nov 2022 – May 17, 2023. (AWA logistic Partner’s Warehouse address information on the Delivery Label)
For all delivery queries please forward your courier details and tracking information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 bottles per entry.
- The Delivery Label must be completed and attached to your box. (You can download the Delivery Label in “My Account” after enter and paid)
- Wines cannot be accepted by our logistic partner if the charges associated with shipping have not been paid.
- AWA is not responsible for tracking the shipping of your wines, please ensure everything is in order before sending your wines.
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Wine that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.
If send samples to Shanghai from outside mainland China, destination clearance of wines are required, our logistics partner can provide Registered Consignee Service for a fee of US$ 100 + excise /taxes per entry. Please contact us. Send samples to Hong Kong is free.
Import License, Declaration & Duty
All duty, shipping costs, and taxes must be prepaid by the submitter of the samples. Wines must be Delivered Duty Paid (DDP), therefore instruction to complete the import declaration should be given to your forwarder/courier company, please choose ‘shipper accept all charges’ on the documentation provided by your courier company. Submitters should also be responsible for any fees related to the import declaration. Wines cannot be accepted by our logistic partner if the charges associated with shipping have not been paid. Any penalty and additional cost incurred from the non-compliance of declaration requirement in China mainland will be borne by the Submitters.
Do I Need To Insure My Wine?
AWA and its logistic partner will not take responsibility for wine damaged or lost whilst in transit. In the event that for reasons beyond the reasonable control of AWA, it is necessary or advisable for the Asia Wine Awards to be cancelled, AWA cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss of profit, damage or expense of any kind incurred as the result of such a cancellation.