Shipping your AWA wine samples
AWA entrants have two shipping options:
– Send your samples to the AWA warehouse in Hong Kong ( Free Tax ).
– Consolidated shipping
– Private shipping arrangements (eg DHL, UPS, FEDEX).
! Please note, you will be responsible for all arrangements and transportation costs. The samples must be sent Duty Paid e.g. paying customs’ costs, taxes and duties associated with sending your samples.
Please send your wine samples (4 bottles per entry) to AWA logistic Partner’s Warehouse before Feb 29, 2024. (Address information on the Delivery Label)
For all delivery queries please forward your courier details and tracking information to: email@example.com
- 4 bottles per entry.
- The Delivery Label must be completed and attached to your box. (You can download the Delivery Label in “My Account” after enter and paid)
- Wines cannot be accepted by our logistic partner if the charges associated with shipping have not been paid.
- AWA is not responsible for tracking the shipping of your wines, please ensure everything is in order before sending your wines.
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Wine that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.
Do I Need To Insure My Wine?
AWA and its logistic partner will not take responsibility for wine damaged or lost whilst in transit. In the event that for reasons beyond the reasonable control of AWA, it is necessary or advisable for the Asia Wine Awards to be cancelled, AWA cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss of profit, damage or expense of any kind incurred as the result of such a cancellation.